2014-06-06

Batora Up!

I just finished watching Godzilla vs. Mothra and it holds up fairly well. The first 20 minutes are a little dull with an Indiana Jones spoof but once it gets going, it rarely slows down.


While they were rambling on in Japanese with no action happening, I did a bit of research on the movie. That link above takes you to the Wiki page, but I have other resources available to me.

These are from my All-Godzilla reference book and here are some behind-the-scenes photos:






From the Pocket-book Encyclopedia, I have several colour photos as well:




And tons more Special Effects/ behind-the-scenes photos:
















 Not all effects involve miniatures. Sometimes they require maxatures (new word.)



A few more cool monochrome photos:







And finally, some sketches of Battra!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails