2015-03-23

Happy Shatday!

Today, William Shatner turns 84! He just continues to get awesomer and awesomer!
Here though, he's a little too big for his britches bridges.


Sadly there is a huge lack of merchandise available for Trekkers in Japan, so I have to settle for another franchise for goodies. I picked up a trio of Happy Meal Toys from Village Vanguard yesterday. Out of the dozen 2008 Clone War figures available, these were the coolest. Now that I've opened them, I find them far cooler than I'd expected, so I'm going to have to go back and get a few more!


These were NOT manufactured in Japan. Are they from America? They're cool...

Anyway, for those of you naysayers who were pissed off the Bill never made it to Spock's funeral, here is a message for you...(NSFW)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails