2017-03-24

Sing it!

I saw Sing last night and in English! It is rare for an animated movie to be released in subbed and dubbed versions these days (eg. Moana is Dubbed only), so I'm glad they released this one in both formats. It's a lot of goofy fun and if you like musicals or animation, this should be right up your alley.


This is a sheet of stickers that the theater in Natori gave out weeks ago advertising for the flick. I scammed* enough sheets to be able to give each of my students (about 700!) a sticker of their choice. *I'm only aiding in their promotion!


Of course, I had to grab a clear file. None of the other merchandise was overly appealing.


Today, I saw the first Sing goodies on sale outside of the cinema. I bought this bag of grape gummies today at 7-11.


Lots of Gunter and Buster yet only one or two of the other characters.


In addition to the gummies, you get a mini-fusen (mini-post-it notes). It is very tiny, about the size of two postage stamps and you only get about 10 sheets. There are ten different ones to collect.


Note these are the Japanese vocal acts that are dubbing in for the voices and tunes.
(日本語版吹き替え)、内村光良、坂本真綾、山寺宏一、長澤まさみ、宮野真守、大橋卓弥、MISIA、大地真央、田中真弓、石塚運昇、斎藤司、水樹奈々、谷山紀章、村瀬歩、木村昂、柿原徹也、重本ことり、佐倉綾音、辻美優、河口恭吾、MC☆ニガリa.k.a赤い稲妻、Rude-α、
Do you recognize any other than MISIA?

Here is MISIA singing Hallelujah. I may go see it again in Japanese just to hear the Japanese tunes.



I don't know who sings this but it's pretty good!



I must say I was impressed with my namesake Mike.



Whenever the quintet of foxes (I think they are foxes) appeared, I was grinning from ear to ear.

Additional songs featured in the film were "Kira Kira Killer", "Ninja Re Bang Bang, and "Koi Koi Koi" by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, but were excluded from the soundtrack. (taken from Wikipedia.)

Here is Kira Kira Killer by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.



It's cool that KPP is sponsoring an Easter Party at Aeon for the next few weeks.



Tomorrow, I go see King Kong! I wonder what goods will be available for it??


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails