2017-03-21

Long Live the King!

I've been strangely silent of late, mainly due to an uncertainty over my next month's employment. Nothing etched in stone yet, but it seems that I'll be back at the same gig again next month. Woohoo!

To celebrate I picked up a Snow Globe for the first day of Spring, King Ghiddorah.
(This is the first snow globe I've ever owned, it is hefty enough to make the proverbial blunt object if ever needed.)


Before the snow storm.


The storm is in full flurry.


The storm is settling down.


This is the package in which it comes. I'm torn between traditional white snow and the golden flakes falling on the King. There is also one for Godzilla and for Mecha-Godzilla but I don't know the colour of their snowstorms and I don't have an extra fifteen bucks to spend in order to find out.

On St. Patrick's Day, I managed to land three different Ultraman beanies. Here is one enjoying a Guinness!








I'm fairly certain these are released in conjunction with the new Ultraman Movie,
ウルトラマンオーブ 絆の力、おかりします! or "Ultraman Orb the Movie: I'm Borrowing the Power of Your Bonds!"



If it's showing at a convenient time on a cheap movie day, I may go see it.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails