2017-08-07

Tons of Tanabata Tidbits.

I had three hours to kill between two lessons while downtown today, so I decided to wander around amidst the banners.

My trip started out heartily on Jozenji Dori.





After that, a brief sojourn through Kotodai Koen...




I filled out a questionnaire (by mostly copying the answers of the person in front of me) and picked up some freebies.


A foxy clear file and some beefy stickers and wet-naps.


Also a pair of Corn-Potage sticks and a hand fan.


A Selfie under Pikachu.


And another fan and stickers.




En route to lunch, I wandered over to City Hall and checked out the banners there.






I would love a Kokeshi Airplane!


Onward through Chuo-Dori and its banners...



















Over to Teddy's Diner for lunch. Messy but yummy. (That link has a review with address and phone number though the Google Map didn't work for me.)


I'm going to stop there for now and continue the rest of my tour later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails