2008-07-13

Cheesecake Photos!


Sorry Googlers looking for naughty pictures, this is real edible cheesecake that I received today from some unknown admirer. I only have one friend in Tokyo who sends me presents and the return address doesn't match hers. It's from Nagoya, I don't know even anyone from there! I got tiramisu, banana & baked flavours. Well, since it looks so yummy, I think I'll share it with some students this week.




In other snacking news, a few new KitKats came out. Here we have a マイルドビター Mild Bitter which unsurprisingly tastes mildly bitter. I got a six-pack of Minis for a buck.









ダブルベリー (double-berry: Strawberry & Cranberry) was my other find and I shared these Minis amongst my drinking buddies last night. I also found these little KitKat balls of Mango flavour, but I can't find the photo I took prior to chowing down on them. Fear not, I will track down another pack!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails