2012-05-28

Stuck in One's Crawford.

On Sunday I had the dubious honour of judging a Presentation Competition by my old employer, Carl School. There were about 20 participants aged 5-11 and though somewhat repetitive, every kid gave their all and I'm proud of the bunch of them for having the fortitude to participate.
I gave each of the little waifs half a candy stick. Now where did I get that candy, one might ask. Why at Crawford Lake in Ontario. (Cue a subtle excuse to backtrack an old post that I never got around to writing.) Where's that? Why it's part of the Niagara Escarpment and in addition to the lovely view also features some longhouses from an ancient 15th Century Iroquois settlement. Without further ado are several pictures of the lake including friends BigBob, Dawn & Phil and his brother & parents.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails