2012-11-04

Portraits.

Yesterday was a busy day and today has been a lazy day. It was my last day at my largest school so over the course of 3 days, I have responded to about 1500 farewell messages from my students! Some of them took it upon themselves to draw a portrait of yours truly, so I thought I'd showcase their efforts. I'll intersperse them with pics of me and some buxom babes from Ernie's 6th Erniversary so you can compare the two.






That orange thing on my head is Pluto by the way.


This kid may have been stating that his English is good, but I'm going to take it at face value.











This girl not only had Michael Jackson tattooed on her arm, she also had a nice pair of Titos!





Just call me stumpy!


Happy Erniversary! Hope you liked my portraits! The party continues right now if you happen to be in the neighbourhood!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails