2012-11-07

Elections Over!

Woohoo! My guy won!!


Yes, the die had been cast and the masses have spoken, Godzilla has won the election for FM's Monster Brawl! Congrats to the big G for breathing some fire into an otherwise dull race.




Now admittedly, I have a soft spot for his opponent. I'm surprised he made it as far as he did, but speak softly and carry a boom-stick.

 (BTW, I bought the above poster from Arthur Suydam directly and chatted with him briefly.**)


The third runner-up had to beat out Dracula to win his post but Frankie's Monster managed to stake that sucker.



Oh yeah, some guy named Obama also won some little pissant election. Congrats to him as well.

**I bought the poster because I am a huge Ash fan but I was also seriously considering purchasing this one.


If you look at the picture of Sprite it says she is on the menu as "Dessert". When I saw the poster in April she was listed as "Desert". I pointed this out to him and he stated that it was because he was up all night inking it for a deadline. I believe him yet I see that the error has now been corrected!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails