2013-07-31

Kit 'n Kaboodle.

I have been tidying the apartment and feeling guilty about the amount of procrastinating I do in the process. Therefore, my blogging has suffered. To add to my woes, I need to pack for a 4-day trip to Tokyo, leaving tomorrow morning. I'm driving, so I really should get some sleep.

But I'll be visiting my friend's daughter and she's a big Hello Kitty fan, so what should I bring her? Fortunately, I have lots to choose from.

This lamp doesn't really give off much light (as I noticed when I needed a luminous source during the last blackout.) And the bobble-headed Kitty-chan has snapped off. Therefore, I guess I'll keep it.


This is an awesome knapsack but I think I'll reserve it for my niece who recently turned 3 (or 4, I dunno, I've never met her.) Besides, this way Ella can reenact the Kitty-Kidnap-Kaper from Dark Water!




I don't think a 24-year old adult should be carrying a pink purse or even a change purse, so I may just stuff these into the knapsack.



This is more up her alley, it folds into a little box. But buddy Big-Bob is an Evangelion fan, so I'll think I'll reserve it for him.


This looks good. It's a "supa-bag" (a bag for purchasing items at the Supa-market), it isn't pink and it has some nice flowers on it.


It's not very big though, so perhaps I'll throw in some of these handy clothes peg-thingies that she can use with her laundry.


I'll make the final decision in the morning though I think she'll get a lot more use out of these utensils than I ever will. They're just the right size for eating dessert which is something I rarely do.



I have lots of bear goods to choose from as well but I'll just make it easy on myself and give my friend's sister this Rirakuma Tissue holder.


I'll let you know how well-received these are later.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails