2013-12-18

Pass The Poo Please.

I've been doing "Pin the Nose on Rudolph" all week with grades 3-6 but I knew I'd have a small class today and therefore needed to kill a few more minutes to round out the class. Thus I was inspired this morning before I left for work by bringing along Mr. Hankey. If you're unfamiliar with him, click here.


The older kids didn't immediately identify it but the younger kids figured it out right away. I put the kids in a circle and had them "Pass the Poo" with music blaring. Stop the music, the kid holding the poo was out. There was a minimum amount of chaos and much giggling ensued. It turns out that I had to go into overtime with the game but, it was worth it.

I taught the Grade 6s to sing "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and then we had a quick round of poo. Much less chaotic but no less enjoyable. Tomorrow is my last day before the holidays so I'll happily spread my poo amongst the children...



I'd rather teach them the above song, but I might get in trouble!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails