2013-12-15

Snowy Flowers.

I had to drive to Yamagata for a wedding and though the drive wasn't too bad, it was worrisome going through the mountains. Obviously I arrived home safely.

The wedding took place in the Bunsho-Kan and there just happened to be a Charity Ikebana show going on.

This piece was my favourite because it reminds me of the tripods from War of the Worlds.


Here are several samples of other pieces. I wonder where they got all the fresh flowers, greenhouses?























There was also a mini-museum within showcasing a few cultural icons. I love the dragon!





Finally, here are a few snowy pictures.



Best piece of the show Santa and a pair of reindeer!



Tomorrow I hope to post something silly. This one was almost serious...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails