2016-09-08

To Boldly Go.

While shopping at BookOff for Movie Pamphlets (such as this one),


I came across this. It was a little larger than the average pamphlet yet it did have the words, "Star Trek" embossed upon it, so I snapped it up. Since today just happens to be the 50th Anniversary of the show that Boldly Went Where No Man Had Gone Before so I thought I'd show them off.
(Note to self, get your damned scanner fixed.)


Much to my surprise, it contained movie posters for all of the pre-Abrams movies!!







They are in pristine condition and seem never to have been removed from their envelope. I'm not sure what to do with them. I could hang them up on all my walls or perhaps...my ceiling.


Above is one of the flyers for the new movie スター・トレック BEYOND (an odd mix of katakana and English there, click it to go to the website) which is soon to be released here in Japan. I've heard good things about it and since I enjoyed the previous two STA (Star Trek Abrams) movies, I should also enjoy it.



Any of you fellow Trekkers/ Trekkies/ Trekophiles who would like a copy of this or other similar flyers, let me know and I'll send them out to you.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails