2008-12-20

Getting Nailed At Shaft!













The Dolphin gals showed up with bells on and set up shop in the corner. Unfortunately, business wasn't exactly brisk as they sat around doing each others fingers while listening to DJ Mokugohan's funky music.

Thus I took it upon myself to drum up some clients for them, including myself. I got a lovely hand massage job from the big boss, Akemi and I must say it felt good. Surprisingly, I still managed to maintain my masculinity.





As a birthday present next year, they've promised to treat me to a Detox session. I have a feeling that after the Holidays, I'm really going to need it! Here's a list of some of the other services they offer...




















Early in the evening, most of the clientele at Shaft were purty ladies, but they must have had their manicures before arriving. None of them were lining up to take advantage of the bargain basement prices. So I treated Michiko to a manicure.















Thanks to this, a few other ladies joined in the fun including former Shaft owner, Ed's wife Ayako in town on vacation from England and an infrequent visitor to Echophonyk, Mizuho.











Midnight rolled around and the Dolphin staff took to the dance floor but didn't stay long due to shyness and an inability to dance. Shortly thereafter, a certain Man with the Bag showed up and handed out goodies. But that's a story for another day...

















I did get a surprise cameo appearance by amiable Ayano who showed up to contribute to my Camera fund.










The rest of the evening dragged on until the wee hours, but not before some kick-ass sets by Mark Saito, Taka, Dita, Taeter-tots, and Mixture. I needed a change of pace and head over to Ernies around 3:30 so I missed out on Nori's set. For my amusement, here are some photos of Mr. Saito in his new guise as DJ Mood!






























































But because he's a pretty ugly bugger, I'd better show you some more pictures of Michiko to perk your interest!



























Voila, my new favourite picture of Michiko looking like a Hollywood starlet of the 40's!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails