2016-06-28

It's Kanchou TIme!

One of the oddest experiences that every teacher experiences at some point is the カンチョー (Kanchou). "Kanchou is a game or trick often played in Japan by young school-aged children; it is performed by clasping the hands together so the index fingers are pointing out and attempting to insert them into someone's anal region when the victim is not looking." It hasn't happened to me in a few years mainly because I'm more vigilant than before.

Those fine Gatcha folks at Takaratomy have decided to capitalize on the phenomenon by offering up a half-dozen individuals in a Kanchou-centipedeHere are some details on the set.




I love it that it is referred to as "Tricking"!


As you can see below, I won the Kanchou-bear. The expression on his face is not exactly Pedo-bear, but it's close.


Here's a better angle to teach you how to pose your fingers.


Let's all ride the Kanchou-train!


In other news, in honour of Shark Week, I picked up an advanced ticket for "Lost Vacation" (Better known stateside as "The Shallows".

I received a lovely little coin purse as a bonus!


Let's all Kanchou at the beach!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails