2017-04-17

Hoppy Easter!

I married a couple today (as in performed a wedding ceremony as a Priest, not in some strange three-way nuptials) and no one involved had any idea that today was Easter. I informed the couple and they seemed pleased with the news, while remaining oblivious to the significance. Anyway, a nice wedding day nonetheless.


I had some time to kill before the ceremony so I wandered around the Shozankan area and snapped a few pics of hanami.







After the wedding, I wandered over to Rifu in order to assist a friend with her school's Easter Party. It was fun and I even decorated an egg. I'm so proud, I managed to stay within the lines! (Mostly.)


After that, I hooked up with Kyary Pyamu Pyamu for an Easter Party photo op. She's nice, though a little bit flat.





 I gave each of the staff an Easter KitKat. Custard Pudding flavoured though way too sweet for me.


Unlike your typical mini-KitKat, there are not two wafer sticks, rather they are joined together halfway. I just now figured out why, they're shaped like bunny ears.




I never associated "lucky" to be a term used at Easter-time. I suppose it wasn't so lucky for Jesus on the Friday yet his luck improved after three days.


The only other Easter item I acquired was this pair of liquor filled eggs from a friend who bought them in Spain. Very yummy, very potent!



Happy Easter or Oestre or Ishtar or Passover or whatever the heck you do in the middle of April!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails