2018-02-18

It's Sparky!

Now that the Chinese New Year has been celebrated, we can officially call this the Year of the Dog! Since I'm a Dawg myself, I thought I'd show off some pictures of my favourite dog, Sparky from Frankenweenie.



This set of Gatcha-capsules are straps. It took me a while to complete this set though I finally did so.


Sparkysaurus is supposed to be rare. How is it that I have five of them and it took me ages to get the others?









I have about a half dozen of these ones!


The other set of Gatchas were a little more expensive, so I didn't splurge on them.





I do like the poop prognosticating purrer.






I saw relatively few UFO Catch items back in the day. These are the only two I've amassed.





One day I came across this book at BookOff and it was only a buck. Kaching!
































I like this patchy stitchy witty and wacky song by Kaela Kimura. Sing along...





That's all I have on Frankenweenie. Here are three different KitKats that came out before the New Year. I was going to send them out as New Years' cards but never got around to it.




You write a little message on the back as well.


Happ Inu Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails