2018-02-22

Mecha Mecca.

Mandai is the place one goes for all things nerdy, geeky, otaku and just plain nifty stuff--A Mecha-Mecca so to speak. Today's venture nabbed me this model kit for Mecha-Godzilla for 3 bucks. I have several other models in the same series and I'm surprised that I've never spoken of them before; that can wait for another day.


Hmm, it doesn't look that complicated.


Ah, the finished product.


Sweet! A giant poster of MG itself.


The cover of the instruction booklet. Another nice pic.


Speaking of Kaiju, I thought I'd get a couple of Kongs for a friend.


These three cards came in a package with a little Tsum Tsum Iron Man phone cleaner.

   



I don't remember seeing this particular Jack before. Pretty sure it's from a Choco-egg, but which series??


A few straps for presents for my Canuck friends.


A Chewie magnet!


These two Tsum Tsum Boba Fetts were a third of the price.


Yay! All of the above for ten bucks, not a bad haul! (Note: the amount spent does not include the 1000 yen I spent trying to no avail to win a Black Panther figure at UFO Catcher.) I did though win this Antman for less than that.



Happy Cat Day! 2/22 (nya nya-nya is mewing in Japanese and nya is slang for 2.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails