2018-02-13

Waffling.

Today is Shrove Tuesday, better known as Pancake Tuesday or in other parts of the world, Mardis Gras. So today for dinner, I popped into the supermarket hoping to buy some hotcakes. This is what I found.


Four mini waffles, each individually wrapped in plastic and then placed in a sealed plastic bag. Pretty tasty but I think I used too much maple syrup.


Two pancakes that I thought were four pancakes but were actually a chocolaty gooey interior sandwiched between two hotcakes. Not tasty at all.

On my way to work today, I came across some wafers that sort of look like waffles. Attack on Titan cookies that include a sticker.


As you can see, they come with a sticker from Season 2 of the anime.


Speaking of cookies, I finally got another Godzillanime (Anizilla?) card today. Unfortunately the supermarkets are running low on these wafers so I may have to quit my search for the last one. (#24 if anyone has it.)


Above are what the packages look like and below is one of the cookies.


Cards #1-9


10-18


19-23


25-27 (which are darned rare, obviously 24 is really really rare.)


So have a Happy Pancake Day everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails