2018-05-01

A Rally, Really?

I popped into the Aeon Mall in Natori and, lo and behold, there's a Stamp Rally going on!


I'm a sucker for a free prize so I wandered up and down the mall gathering stamps for my card as I go. There's a handy Stand-up Cutouts of each of the applicable Avengers.







(What! No Black Panther!?!)


Details of each character above and my completed sheet of Stamps below.


There are also a half-dozen little games though I haven't yet figured them out.



Finally, the big prize! A sheet of stickers! Woohoo!


These are slightly different from the sheet of stickers I scammed a while back.


While at the Mall, I took a break from my search and won a Spidey and a couple of giant Hulks. (You can never have enough Hulks.)




I hope you're not over-Avengered yet. There's more to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails