2018-05-21

It's Puzzling.

I saw the new Anime-Godzilla last Friday and much of it was puzzling to me. (Mainly because it was in Japanese and confusing as heck.) Most puzzling of all is why I had to wait an hour to get a glimpse of Godzilla and even then he didn't do too much. Still worth seeing and I'm looking forward to watching it again in English and the third movie in the trilogy in November.



I bought a Clear-File including some scenes from the movie.





There were several other goodies but I didn't bother with them. Perhaps I'll wait until they're sold in the Used Goods stores. I did though attempt to win a really big G in a different shade of blue than the ones I already own.


What's puzzling is why I didn't give up sooner.



Several months ago I scored this jigsaw puzzle, at only 300 pieces I should be able to complete it. The trick is finding space in my place to assemble it.


Then a few weeks ago I scored this sweet item. At 1000 pieces, it'll be even more difficult to find space for it!


Some day...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails