2018-05-17

On the Edge!

I just re-watched 怪獣惑星 Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters (Anime Godzilla) and found the first hour to be dull and full of exposition and talk. BUT, the last half hour was wall-to-wall action with a great score to boot.


I'm now pumped to see the sequel, 決戦機動増殖都市 Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle tomorrow!


This flyer is the only info we have so far...


There have been NO goods and very little promotion for this movie as of yet. The last one had a ton of promo, yet nada for this. I hope this does not bode poorly.

I think I'll take this little guy to work with me tomorrow.



I dug up this unopened t-shirt from the last movie that I UFO-caught last time around.


Phew, it fits!


Details about the movie soon!

(Rampage also opens tomorrow! Kaiju overload!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails