2012-06-25

Amazing!

He really does do whatever a Spider can! I just came back from a sneak preview and without giving anything away, I can honestly say that it's the best movie I've seen all year! Not just the best アメコミ ムービー (Ame-Comi Moobi, a portmanteau from American Comic Movie) but the best Movie I've seen all year!

Apart from the mysterious shadowy figure at the end of the movie, I won't give out any secrets. (Oops. Spoiler Alert!) Suffice to say, it was a wonderful experience from beginning to end!

I didn't have time to pick up any goodies but they did have a free colouring pages for the kiddies as well as a  Cup + Spidey cap. Tomorrow on the way to work, I'll eat my Spidey-danish as well. Speaking of work, I gotta head to bed, so keep those webs untangled!

Ah crap, they've revised the photo uploading yet again and I don't have time to figure it out, so I'll provide a few pics tomorrow!






As you can see I figured out the photo dilemma!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails