2012-06-27

Spider-watch!

As the countdown to Amazing Spider-Man continues, so does Spidey week at MTYW! One of my students told me that the new Happi Setto at McDonald's will be Spider-Man...Woo-Hoo! It appears that you can get either one of four digital wristwatches or one of four kitchenware implements (table-goods) . Furthermore, this weekend, you can get Stickers as freebies and next weekend it'll be Magnets! I've been disappointed in the lack of goodies for this movie. Glad to see Ronald hasn't let me down!



Did I show you this Sunglasses case that I procured when I bought my advanced ticket? Pretty sweet!



I really enjoyed Rhys Ifans' portrayal of the Lizard in the movie and thought the FX were very well done. Alas, his face looked like the Ripley-Spawn from Alien IV but you can't have everything. Click onto that link to hear a funky little tune about him!

More Spidey-swag tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails