2017-09-23

Alienated.

What happened to the final survivor of the Covenant? Alien ate it!
(Not actually a spoiler, just a dumb joke.)


As you may have guessed, I saw Alien Covenant and I ignored all the plot holes and bad effects and over the top acting and found myself enjoying it. Above is a 手ぬぐい (tenugui or hand towel) that I bought, mainly because it's a cool image.




I also nabbed the above Clear Files, cuz that's the kind of thing that I do.

When at the cinema, I noticed that they had some Alien figures for sale, so I picked up two boxes. Unfortunately, I picked up two boxes that were identical, so I end up with two break-dancing Aliens.


One aspect of the Alien's life that never gets explained, is how they go to the bathroom. It turns out that they squat just like us.


Here are the other poses. If these scenes had been in the movie, maybe it would have been better.


Ages ago, I got this Alien, and he now has a companion in this Predator.


They came courtesy of a fortuitous win from packs of Sci-Fi characters.


The link at the top is for the Japanese Trailer, and here is an Honest Trailer for your perusal. (Spoiler Alert: "I'll do the fingering." and then the guy giggles. Good stuff.)



If there are indeed six more Alien movies, I hope they're better than this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails