2017-09-16

Shin Evangelion.

Those fans of Evangelion can check out the display on the 9th floor of e-Beans starting September 16th! I popped in there today just to see what's up and it appears to have several pieces of artwork and other goodies for viewing. I don't know enough about Ev. to justify the entry fee (1500yen), but I did manage to snap a few pics.


Above is a mural outside the E-BeanS building and below is a mural outside the display.


This poster is for sale. I do believe it commemorates this event. For details click here.


This guy is so cool!


This guy...not so much.

A Clear File I picked up.


There was a little bit of Shin-Godzilla goodies for sale but they were all out of my price range, except for this.





Fans of the above should check it out some time before October 22nd.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails