2014-05-08

Poster Post!

I popped into Movix on the way home from work, not to see a movie, but to see what goodies they might have. I picked up a few advance movie tickets just to get the premiums that come with them.


Of course, I had to get Gojira and the accompanying poster. It's such a nice deal, I got two!


Too bad it opens worldwide in 10 days and I have to avoid spoilers for 10 more weeks because it won't hit Japan until July 25th! Once again, Japan, you have failed me.

As you can see, I also bought a ticket for Pompeii, not so much because I want to see the movie, but because I get a cool box of tissues!


Similarly, I want to go see Maleficent but I should wear this eyemask in case it gets too spooky!



Spoiler alert: a few unreleased scenes here plus a very annoying blonde chick at the 2 minute mark.



 I take the opportunity to smooch Angelina!


I'm a little disappointed that there are no advanced goodies for X-men Future and Past. Here I try to telepathically acquire some hints about the movie.


I did buy another bucket of Spidey-popcorn. This bucket is actually made of metal and holds a heckofa lotta kernels.



Chilling with a Spartan:


My buddy Crayon-Shinchan and I meet Roboto-chan!


I've shown these before (but damned if I can find them on this blog) but these are the "No More" Illegal Download/ Anti-Piracy ads. The one at the 33 second mark is my favourite, that gal is just so cute. Too bad she'll end up behind bars.



The anime version:



The most recent one, this time with English subs.



They've proven so popular (though not necessarily effective) that they're now marketing the characters. But not the cute gal, darn it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails