2009-12-25

Santa Came!



I was fairly naughty this year, so I didn't think I'd be graced with a gift today, but look what I found in my stocking...I got a cool クイクイパック!









The first thing I opened was this incomprehensible looking box of an アクションゲーム (action game) from Kabaya. Cool, it's a mini-Pinball, but now I have to figure out how to assemble it!









Oh, a couple of リラックマ Rirakuma treats, some イチゴグミ (Strawberry Gummies) and some タブレッツ (tablets-never too early to hook kids on pills)!








A three-pack of ジュ-C カルシウム pills, レモン, グレープ and サイダー (lemon, grape and cider) and you also get a sheet of funky カバガラスシール (kabagarsu seals) teaching you how to do a Crow-dance!








Some イチゴミルクプレッツエル (strawberry-milk pretzels), some スイカリポリ watermelon and lemon sticks and two yummy Straight Tea chocolates!







Finally, a Gundam-clone called Linebarrel! Thanks Santa!










Under my tree (actually an Aloe plant) there was a twin-pack of Grindhouse movies! Perfect for Christmas...you can't spell Slaughter without laughter!







Believe it or not, Nestle was thinking of me and brought out a new Kitkat flavour, ミルクコーヒー (milk-coffee) including the saying, "キット、サクラサクよ" that upon receipt encourages one to study hard!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails