2012-03-13

"I can't let T-ara go.


I won't let it go while there's a breath left in my body."
I'm burnt out from all the disaster-anniversary tributes so here are a few quotes about the K-pop group T-ara.

"Fiddle-dee-dee!"



"Do you mean to tell me that T-ara, that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land is the only thing in the world worth workin' for, worth fightin' for, worth dyin' for, because it's the only thing that lasts."



"I's the foreman. I's the one who says when its quittin' time at T-ara. Quittin' time!"



The only thing I'm afraid of is they won't hang you in time to pay the taxes on T-ara!



"I can't let him go. I can't. There must be some way to bring him back. Oh, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I'll think about it tomorrow. But I must think about it. I must think about it. What is there to do? What is there that matters? T-ara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all... tomorrow is another day!"



(Bonus points if you can guess what movie these quotes are really from.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails