Tell me if anything seems out of place.
Yeah, that's right. Since when is Spider-Man a member of the Avengers? (Movie, that is.) What, they couldn't get Ironman even though he shows up on the blurb on the front!
I also love the blurb on the back of the box explaining who our heroes are.
That is some pretty awesome Chinglish or Thailish right there.
Since the box tells me to do so, let's check out our newest member, Spidey.
It looks like Captain America suffers from the same ailment as Peter Parker, gigantism of the chin with no neck. Either it was sculpted by Rob Liefeld or his alter ego is Rondo Hatton*.
*To learn more about Rondo Hatton, click the above link or watch the video below.
(Btw, he suffered from acromegaly, an ailment that my Godfather suffered from. His pituitary gland activated when he was around 50 and he started to grow again. His spine extended and he died a rather painful death.)
Thor has a fairly normal chin for an Asgardian, albeit a bit
Let's take a look at Hulk. Not a bad sculpture, muscular, not too mis-proportioned. Probably the best of the bunch.
There's a great cautionary advisory on the back as well, for everyone knows that "Made in China" means you'll get the safest materials ever.
* Chocking Hazard-Not suitable for children under 3 if there is any presence small parts.
* Remove or dispose of all packaging (including polybags) safely before giving to children.
* Be careful of the potential entag ment (sic) hazard with neck, hair of fingers if there are string , wire, wheels or rolling parts in the product.
* Do not shoot towards human body if the product consists of shooting function.
* Do not give the toy to children under target age. Let children play under parental supervision.
* Please retain the above information for future reference.
I feel like I'm forgetting something.
Oh yeah, what the f*ck is Batman doing here???
I definitely want to go to Thailand now if they have more crap like this on the shelves!!
ADDENDUM: I forgot to mention, he also brought me a set of Marvel Stickers. The byline for it reads:
We have hopes because we have love. Made in china
Not a bad set of stickers at all. Some nice designs and I do like Sue Storm's hairstyle.
Speaking of Batman, here is a picture of him along with Robin, Green Hornet, and Kato. Signed by Adam West, no less!