2007-11-08

Every Sha-la-la-la...

When I was young, I'd listen to the radio waiting for my favourite DJ's songs. When they played I'd sing along, it made me smile.

So now it's your turn...tune into Sendai Radio 3 if you're local or to Internet Radio if you're not. Then you too can hear DJ Mixture be interviewed on Worldwide Radio with host Jeremy Jenkins. It'll be broadcast live across Sendai on Friday, November 9th at 11:30am on Radio 3, 76.2 FM. (I don't know where the heck you live, so check the Internet Radio link above for times...maybe.)

DJ Mixtureが仙台のラジオ3に出演します。
放送時間:11/9(金) 11:30-12:00
チャンネルは FM76.2

詳細はこちらで
FM76.2 RADIO3





I sure hope he plays some Carpenters, everyone hum along...

Every Sha-la-la-la; Every Wo-o-wo-o Still Shines.
Every Shing-a-ling-a-ling, that they're starting to sing, So fine...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails