2007-11-20

Return of the Native.


One of the founding fathers of Echophonyk, Stefan, is back in town. He moved out to Vancouver 3 years ago and though his wife and child have paid a visit, it's the first time that he's returned.









We all met up at Hide and Seek
(電話:022-214-7978 住所:宮城県仙台市青葉区一番町4-4-5 八百善ビル2F) and a small gathering enjoyed themselves immensely. As you can see, we weren't the only ones acting infantile.








We all ended up at Ernie's, and I remained until the wee hours.










The next evening, we went to an excellent dinner party at a photographer friend of his and we all had fun (I only wish I could remember their names.)









And the other night, I met he and Alex for his last night in Sendai at a fancy-shmancy restaurant and wound up at Title.









I've finally got rid of him and I can finally get back to routine. Oh, until this weekend, when I'll be clubbing with him in Tokyo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails