2009-09-06

Here There Be Monster Hunters!


On my way home from Bridge, I popped into Sunkus for a bento and discovered one of those 500¥ lucky draws for モンスターハンター3 (Monster Hunter 3). I've never played the game nor even seen it played, but the monsters are pretty cool. Having a few spare coins to spare, I gave it a try and got a glass. Cool but not sufficient to sate my inner-predator.








I tried again and got a clear file folder with some kind of buckle on a strap whose purpose cannot be discerned.










I was still Kraven some huntin', so I tried again and got the #1 prize, a
リオレウス-トロフィー (Rioreusu-trophy) which is very cool indeed!


Someone has played this game before...



I'm going to play bridge again tomorrow in order to practice for another tourney in Morioka. Will I pop into the Sunkus again? Damn straight, there is M-H TOILET PAPER to be won!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails