2010-01-31

San Baka Tai-Shou.

三バカ大将 is pronounced as per above and refers to the Three Stupid Generals (not sure how that equals stooges, but I may have my kanji wrong.) Back in March, a rumour started circulating about a Three Stooges movie with Sean Penn to play Larry, Benicio del Toro, to play Moe and Jim Carrey to play Curly. Anyone know if it's been resurrected as reality? (Frankly I'd rather see someone else as Curly (Jon Favreau?) and have Jim play Shemp, but that's just me.)

Here our 3 baka guys end up in Japanese guise. Enjoy:



1 comment:

The Man-Cave said...

I LOVE THE STOOGES! LOVE THEM!

Yes those rumors are supposed to be fact. Here is a link to my blog post about it some time back if you are interested:

http://enterthemancave.blogspot.com/2009/08/three-stooges-movie-news-giamatti-in.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails