2010-12-12

More Mini-Monsters.

This half-dozen diminutive dioramas are from  ゴジラ×モスラ×メカゴジラ 東京 SOS  (Godzilla × Mothra × Mechagodzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.) and came in the top of a can of coffee! I recognize Tokyo Tower and the Giants' TokyoDome but I can't figure out the other structures without consulting Google. Can anybody out there enlighten me?







This Godzilla astride a globe was a freebie provided at the premiere for Final Wars.




You could also get these little chains from a Capsule-machine at a buck a pop. There were about 50 different ones, I got these four.




I have NO idea where I got this clear figure, but I believe the colourful ones were acquired from a grocery store gumball/Capsule machine in Canada over 25 years ago. Pretty damn cool!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails