2011-01-05

What's On The Television Then?

"Looks like a penguin.
No, no, no, I didn't mean what's on the television set, I meant what programme.
Oh.
It's funny that penguin being there in'nit? What's it doing there?
Standing.
I can see that!
If it lays an egg, it will fall down the back of the television set.
We'll have to watch that. Unless it's a male.
Ooh, I never thought of that.
Yes, looks fairly butch.
Per'aps it's from next door.
Penguins don't come from next door, they come from the Antarctic."

 

 Enough of that, then. I spent all day, dusting the figures on MY television, including the Penguin, several other Batman characters, a wealth of Atomu characters, numerous Godzilla/Gamera kaiju, a few Marvel heroes, etc.etc.etc.











I think before I re-place them, I'll put them in clear plastic containers, they are a real bugger to dust.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails