2012-08-28

Marvelous Marvel Eggs.

Oh the fine folks at Furuta have come through again. This time their Choco-Eggs are stuffed with Super-heroes! 3 Spider-mans (two red, one black costumes), Hulk (Green and a Red variant), Iron Man, Ghost Rider, Captain America, Storm, Wolverine, the Thing and the Silver Surfer (clear and another variant, undoubtedly silver in colour.) There is also a "Secret" one, I suspect it'll be Thor but who knows?



For a buck and a half, you get a yummy chocolate egg and a super super-hero. Quite the bargain. Good luck finding them though. Of the 4 Lawson's and one Supermarket I searched, only two carried them and I cleaned them out, 10 at each store. I have acquired them all except for "Black Spider-man" and the Silver Surfer variant. No secret yet either, but there's always tomorrow!




The last picture is of my doubles. If anyone gets a "Black Costumed Spidey", I'd be willing to trade! Once I get it, I'll do closeups of all the characters...

My speech contest students are going to love me, I get the toy, they get the choco!

REVISION: Sheesh! I bought a lot of these eggs!
It's been seven years since I bought these but I'm finally getting around to revising this entry.
I finally scored the Black Spider-Man (actually Black Costumed Spider-Man though that's not what it says in Japanese) and the variant Silver Surfer. The clear one is relatively frequent, the Silver one is rarer. I only ever found two.


Hey and here is the super secret one! Pretty good looking Venom for just 2 inches tall.


Here's what a set looks like including all the variants and the secret one.



And finally this is what they look like all mushed up together in a mini-display case...


I have plenty of doubles if anyone wants any.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails