2013-02-23

Let's All Go To the Lobby.

I've been in low-content mode all week due to a head cold. I managed to step out last night to the cinema and viewed Zero Dark Thirty. A fun little romantic comedy it wasn't. If it wins a few Oscars tomorrow, I won't be surprised.

In the lobby, I saw something I'd never seen before, "Lobby Cards!" They're really promoting the new OZ flick but unfortunately they had run out of the little flyers. I hope these Cards will be for sale later. Sorry for the flashy picture, we're not supposed to take photos, but I'm a rebel.






While I was in the lobby, I made a few friends...



And an enemy...


I made a new friend last week and I have a date with her tomorrow night so I'm heading to bed early.
Wish me luck!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails