2013-02-02

Chilling With Ted.

Last weekend, I hung out with some of my old drinking buddies, including Ted. We got into a minor altercation (he hates it when I grab his nonexistent balls) but all was forgiven when I hooked him up with a Hooters gal.



We had a few more brews and checked out the merchandise at Hooters, Tokyo.






Since he's become a big movie star, I don't get to see him much though I did get to see his feature last night.





Before and after the Holly Cole concert, I did meet up with a few other drinking buddies, such as Dion whom I haven't seen in over a decade. We immediately conversed as though we'd met only the day before. Nice bar too.


Of course, I'd be remiss in a trip to Tokyo if I didn't have a few with DJ Mixture who's still mixing drinks, mixing tunes and mixed up!
 

The following day, I had lunch with Mark, his charming wife and adorable new daughter. I'll let you figure out which is which.




It was fun to see everyone again and if you get a chance, go see my buddy TED. He's very rude, crude with an attitude but that's part of his appeal.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Damn that's a cute kid. Now you said the name was Mark, was it?

Perogyo said...

Holly Cole in Tokyo!?! I would have flown up for that, I love Holly Cole with the fiery passion of a thousand suns. With amazing voices.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails