2013-02-14

You Don't Know Jack!

If you're wondering why I've been silent of late, well it's because I've been busy helping my friend Jack kill a few giants!


As you can see, I didn't fare too well.

I did manage to escape and tonight I saw the movie アウトロー (Outlaw) which non-Japanese may know better as Jack Reacher. I knew nothing about this movie going in so I don't know if Cruise has been pooh-poohed or praised in the press. Personally, I quite liked it. He took a few blows as well as giving them (hmm, that doesn't sound quite right) and once Robert Duvall showed up, the movie really picked up! Good mindless fun, go see it if you get a chance or wait for the DVD if you don't.

My date for the evening was myself so that's why I saw an action movie and not Les Miz.  I managed to entertain myself and it was Men's Day so the flick only cost a grand. (1000 yen, that is.)

After pulling off my infamous Valentine's lesson twice today, I managed to guilt my coworker into giving me a present and I got quite a nice little assortment. Yay!

Happy 84th Anniversary of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! (I'm so sentimental...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails