2013-09-12

It's Not Even Talk Like A Pirate Day.

I just got back from watching キャプテンハーロック (Space Pirate-Captain Harlock). I  didn't have a clue what was going on, but it sure was pretty. Great animation, pushing the limits of the genre, visually stunning, but wtf was going on? Something about Earth being devoured by Dark Matter and this guy becomes the new Harlock or something. Anyway, really cool but you should definitely watch it with subtitles, preferably on a big screen.

I received this clear file when I bought my advance ticket and it is also quite cool.



Upon admission to the theatre I was handed this card. Not sure what it means but I think I'm member 204374 of the Space Pirate Society!


For those of you too lazy to click the above link, here's a trailer for you.



Another movie that's out right now but I don't think I'm going to see it is a live-action version of ガッチャマン (Gatchaman). But I did pick up another clear file!



I just re-watched the trailer. It does look kind of cool. Maybe I'll go see it on Monday, it's a holiday.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails