2006-10-30

Halloweenies...

Our event at the Farm was an unexpected success. We had 50-60 people, which for such a small venue off the beaten path, is quite an accomplishment. Thank you to all who showed and a special thanks to the Farmers who put up with us. It was nice to see so many people put forward an effort to dress up and those who didn't got caught up in the fun. The Farm staff got into the spirit, loaning out their expensive Star Wars Light Sabers for various lunatics to wave back and forth and I can only hope that the one that fell is not permanently damaged.

It was good to see DJ Saito back spinning at the turntable and I must say that Mokugohan's set was one of the best I've ever heard. He must save up all the good stuff for Halloween for he outdid any previous efforts. The other DJs too had their moments and I only wish that I were feeling better so that I could have tripped the light fantastic with the others who strutted their stuff.

Fortunately, I wasn't so sick that I couldn't kick some butt at Darts, including one of the Staff! Well, kudos to everyone who made Saturday night such a success!

Without further ado, here are some of the pics: most are self explanatory, so I won't go into details...
Dagnabbit...the photos aren't downloading properly, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow. It's bed time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails