2007-08-13

Having a Heat Wave.

Japan is in the middle of a heatwave right now with lows of 35 and highs of 39. It's a comfy 25-28 here in Toronto and we even had some rain today to cool things down. I pity da fools who are sweating in Sendai! But I'll be suffering along with you in a week!

While I'm on the subject, one of my favourite Marilyn movies is "There's No Business Like Show Business" when she upstages her boyfriend Donald O'Connor's mom played by Ethel Merman. Ethel can belt out that tune like nobody's business (and I must say, I do a pretty good impersonation of Ethel's version), but then Marilyn comes along and puts a sultry spin on the tune.




I hope that cools you down a bit over there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Toronto and enjoy the lovely sunshine! Missing u, my pal!
Btw.. why don't u come over to Hong Kong once? Cheaper than going back home :) I will show u around!

Michael Jones said...

I think I will...but you'll have a hard time getting rid of me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails