2008-11-25

More Cheesecake Photos!


Once again I welcome the Googlers out there searching for Naughty Photos of Cheesecake, but like that link attests, they're sure to be disappointed.

No instead I offer KitKat's latest concoction: Cheesecake-flavoured! I'd been anticipating these since I first read about them and I'm not surprised to find them more expensive than your average wafer.










As you can see here, you can get them individually wrapped for 40¥ or in a box of 5 for 200¥...no bargains to be found here! You can choose from either Strawberry or Blueberry (my preference is for the Blueberry) and I will state that they are good, but not quite worth you have to pay for them. You be the judge...



















While we're talking about snacks, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the latest campaign by http://www.ezaki-ペロティ マガジン which has marketed GeGeGe, DevilMan & 009, amongst others. These choco-lollipop type treats allow you to eat the heads of your favourite characters. Mmmm, brains.



Along the same lines, one can find the 50th Anniversary of these characters including ラムちゃん and 8-マン (8-Man) starring in their own spicy and crunchy treats.








Finally, my old nemesis is back: the Choco-egg! These dangerous Kinder-like eggs contain animals, birds and the ever-addicting Dinosaur! I would love to buy up a bunch of these but I'm on a tight budget, so I'll survive with just the one, but I got the T-Rex, WooHoo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails