2010-04-29

Bear With Me.

I can't believe that I never blogged about this before. This set came out over a year ago and features Warner Brothers movies (and one TV show) as represented by BE@RBRICKs. I showed off my StarWars BE@RBRICKs a while ago, but this is the first time for me to feature this set. We have 2 Super-Bears, a Bat-Bear & Joker, 300, V For Vendetta, AI, Happy Feet, Matrix, OC (very lame), Charlie and the Chocolate Family and Bruce Frick'n Lee from Enter The Dragon! Somewhere, I have a 20th Century Fox set and starting next week, PepsiZero will start a DreamWorks set! So much for cutting back on my collecting...

If you insist, I'll take them out of the package and re-scan them but, for now, here's a better view.















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails