2010-04-01

Rondo Robin!


I just voted for 4 of my Followers in the Rondo awards. You only have a few days left to vote too, so what are you waiting for?



Bonne Chance to:
Pierre @ Frankensteinia: The Frankenstein Blog (categories 15, 17 and 25)
Geof @ Enter The Man-Cave (Category 28)
Jon K on behalf of the Countdown to Halloween whose GoGoGodzilla I read daily. (Category 29...I wanted to vote for Shawn Robare and John Rozum as well, but there can only be one Monster Kid and I love Godzilla!)
Rob Kelly of Rob Kelly Illustration fame whose Aquaman Shrine keeps me up to date on all things Aquatic. (Category 27) Technically not a Follower, but he is a FB friend. I'm sure this plug will have him Follow me!

2 comments:

The Man-Cave said...

Thanks for the nomination!! No seriously, that means a lot to me and I appreciate it. You on twitter?

Michael Jones said...

I hope you win.
I'm a bit of a twit but I've never twittered nor do I plan to start.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails