2012-01-12

Not So Blue.

I saw this in the bookstore yesterday and for five bucks, I figure I couldn't go wrong with a Miles Davis CD plus a booklet. (Of course the next one in the series is 13 bucks, so that's why I only get the first one.) I decided to hold off until I could go to Tsutaya because I have a discount card there. Much to my surprise, I had accumulated enough points to land this baby for free!


The six songs on the CD are:
Autumn Leaves




Dear Old Stockholm




Yesterdays




Tempus Fugit




It Never Entered My Mind




How Deep Is The Ocean




Not a bad haul...for free!!









ps. Why the heck does my picture viewer automatically upright the photos for easy viewing but then when I go to upload them, they remain in their original state, ie. upside-down or sideways?!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails