2014-12-05

Poseable Heads!

Just a quick post tonight.
I found these 3 oxymoronically named Little Big Heads a few weeks back and now I want them all!

Dracula. I never knew he was a flasher, except when he's flashing those pearly whites.


The Wolfman. One of the finer details on this figure is that his foot is caught in a bear trap.


The Mummy. Nice looking figure, hard to see from this angle but he is standing on a scroll.


Here is the entirety of Series One. The only one I really want is The Creature from the Black Lagoon but I would not hesitate to pick up any of the others.


As Svengoolie tells it, there is a Series 2 featuring The Phantom of the Opera, The Mole People, and another Gillman from The Creature Walks Among Us.



Looking at these, I thought that these would make a great Chess set. If one hasn't already been produced, I'd propose Frankenstein's Monster and his Bride as the King and Queen, Count Dracula as the Bishops, The Creature as the Knights, The Mummy as the Rooks and that would leave The Wolfman as the Pawns.

One side could be monochrome with the Black and White characters facing off against their Colourized opponents. Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails