2017-05-23

To Live and Let Die!

Sad to report that Sir Roger Moore has passed away at the age of 89. What follows are a bunch of Japanese poster images I've scammed from the net as well as a handful of ads that he did in Japan. Here he is in To Live and Let Die.


On a lark, is Sir Roger promoting Lark cigarettes.



A few posters For Your Eyes Only.



Toyota Corona, 1982 ad #1



Moonraker:


Toyota Corona, 1982 ad #2



Octopussy:



Toyota Corona, 1982 ad #3



Unfortunately, I can't find any more commercial clips, so here are the rest of his Bond movies.
(Note these are not in any particular order.)

A View to a Kill.


The Man with the Golden Gun.


The Spy Who Loved Me.


I may have one or two Bond movie pamphlets though I suspect I only have Connery ones. Sorry Sir Roger! Regardless, rest in peace!

UPDATE! One of my commenters has reminded me of the time Roger Moore joined the Muppets for a song and some mayhem. Check it out!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Then there's this television, one of the favorite things of his I'veever seen. http://dai.ly/x2oqjha

Michael Jones said...

You're right, that is all kinds of awesome. I'll embed it in the entry now...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails