2017-11-18

Goodzilla.

It's really late so I'm just going to show you some of the stuff for sale at the two cinemas I've attended. I shall show you my purchases later so this is the stuff I could have bought but haven't yet done so. First up, the loot from Toho Cinema.


This little gadget can be mounted on your dashboard and looks pretty cool. Until you see it in action...


Some Godzilla wafer cookies* and some "tool boxes" although I don't think there are any tools within.
*More about the cookies later.

A Hazard sign that you can buy, though why is beyond me. There's also a black one.


Snow globes. These could be new but I suspect they're a reissue.


A few little key-chain doodads.


NO idea what these are for.


Mini snow globes.


Now onto the goods at Aeon Mall in Natori. Below is a pencil case, some masking tapes, a key-chain, a medal, and some Hand Spinners.


Some really nice magnets but at 780 each, a little steep.


Pens with a figure on top.


A coaster, some key-chain accessories and a neck strap.


A big tote bag and a plastic cover for placing under the page in a book for easy writing. We don't really have a word for this in English, perhaps under-board.


The two figures I showed off yesterday and an acrylic calendar.


A hand spinner. If these held just a smidgen of interest for me, I'd get one.


Hopefully, I'll get a chance to see the movie tomorrow and that may inspire me to buy more loot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails